Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Is 2e Lab Skills & Scientific Investigation Handbook 1 Na
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 am by 

» HEY WHAT UP? xD
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:07 pm by AmyDuude

» FLAUNT THREAD!
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 pm by x-Marci-x

» Ashley Tisdale Bleeeend. (:
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 pm by x-Marci-x

» Woah Hey(:
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 5:40 pm by x-Marci-x

» iTouch Apps
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:40 pm by Caity

» Hi. I'm Hannah.
A hidden rose among the W__H Valley EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 pm by Caity

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 165 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:58 am
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is eagerdemography

Our users have posted a total of 957 messages in 117 subjects

A hidden rose among the W__H Valley

4 posters

Go down

A hidden rose among the W__H Valley Empty A hidden rose among the W__H Valley

Post by ValentinaHug Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:12 pm

Title: A Hidden Rose Among the W--S Valley

Author: Valentina

Summary
This is about a 14 year old girl. Who wants so many things, but only one wish can come true. She has to be careful on what she wishes for because the first time she says I wish that wish will come true. Does she wish for something worth it or does she ruin her one wish for something worthless. Read A Hidden Rose Among the W--S Valley to find out more.

Type of book: Fiction

Setting: This story takes place in a ranch and a tall grassy meadow.

Main Charactors: Arlyn (pronouced are-lean), her brother Mike, her Mom (Charlotte), Her best friend Jane, and her Dad(Jake)

Introduction
Mom why not. I never do anything I want. I am like a maid. I am 14 I should do what I want. Arlyn I know how you feel. No you don't mom. You have it so easy. No I would not go that far. I have a job I have to pay the bills, Arlyn that is why I need you around the house for me. Oh my gosh mom. Get a maid. I never see my friends anymore. I don't have any fun like I did as a little girl. Sweetie you know that I can't hire a maid. We need to think about things we need like food, clothes, and shelter. Mom that reminds me I haven't been shopping since I was 12. All those styles are out. Can't I just spend some of my $600? I have saving for so long. Arlyn do what you want with your money, but don't blam me if we get kicked out of the house. Mom I will give you the extra money after I get some clothes I promise. Ok but remember we are not rich.

Chapter 1-The Move

June 10th 2009-Ring Ring. I picked up my phone.
"Hello?" I said waiting for an answer.
"Hi, this is Jane." Jane said suddenly.
"So what's new at your house." I said while painting my toenails.
"Well, I learned how to make cake with out batter." Jane said in a strange voice.
"Oh, we make everything from stratch." I said sadly.
"No already cooked food?" Jane asked.
"None. It is so unfair. Every since we moved here all our money has been going away. Pretty soon we won't be able to call each other." I cried
"We will always find a way to be together. I just know it." Jane said making me less sad.

"Well is there any news?" I asked.
"Yes there is, we are moving." Jane said.
"What, where, when?" I aksed.
"We are moving into that mansion 3 houses down from you. We are moving on the 18th of June." Jane said in her song voice.
"Really you are so lucky. I can't believe that we'll be so close." I cheered.
"I know it's wonderful." Jane said happily. Arlyn I need you.
"Well my mom wants me so bye." I said
"Oh bye have a great day." Jane said hanging up. Then I hung up and rushed through the small yellow painted walls of the ranch.

Chapter 2- The new girl

June 18th, 2009:"Come on!" I cheered.
"Ok" Jane laughed
We started to run through the meadow. Not having a care in the world. It was like the first time being free. I got a brake from cleaning the house.
"Wanna know something?" Jane asked.
"Sure." I said.
"I am going to have a sister." She cheered.
"What? When?" I cried
"Tomorrow, we are going to Adoption Center. My mom has to pick her up. Her name is Lilaya." Jane said happily.
"What a pertty name." I cheered.
"Let's run." Jane said.
"ok, let's go." I cheered
We ran through the tall grassy meadow. I wondered if Lilaya would like this as much as we do. It would be so fun to have a 4 year old to play with. Boy she is so lucky to finally get a home.
Then we ran off. In to that warm summer sun.

Chapter 3- Breaking through (a diary special)June 20 8:23pm: "Dear Diary,
These past few years I haven't been writing much because of all the work I do. I haven't seen much of the world. I need to get out of this house and breathe. I know it's very odd. My dad is on a business trip. I feel like I am loosing all my air. Every night I pray to Jesus and ask him what will happen. I get the same answer every night. Be Patient is all he says. So I will be patient. I think I might have some perfume from when I was 12, but I don't know for sure. I hope so. It is a must have type of thing. Yeah, well I have to go."

Wonderful Friend,
Arlyn

June 20 9:12pm: "Deary Diary,
Well as you guess I'm back. I am going to have to start praying again pretty soon. I love having a book to express my feelings. It makes me feel so much better. I say so too much. I need to zip it. LOL. I also say LOL a lot. I guess I am just a computer gal. At least I don't say like a lot. That would annoy me. Just like my older brother Mike. he thinks he is so cool. Only because he has a yellow convertable. I think is ok, but not cool. I can't stand cool people. If you know what I mean...

"Arlyn get down here!" mom cried.
...well I have to go again. I will be back later to write. I hope it isn't anything hard though.
Hopless,
Arlyn

"Coming Mom." I yelled. Then I ran through the small yellow walls of the ranch.

Chapter 4- Shopping

July 1: "I wish I could be out and about all the time." I said to Jane.
"Well, maybe someday you will." Jane said.
"I think I can go to the mall today." I said happily.
"Ok, let's get ready." Jane said getting out the makeup.
"Ok." I cheered.
We got on all our makeup and ran out the door.

I desided to try on a cherry top. It was from Urban Behavior. My favorite store. Jane went to try on a blue cami. It was lovely on her. I couldn't help but stare. I desided to try on a cherry cami. I loved cherries. They were so pretty. Then we went to Hollister and bought some shorts. Mine were jeans and hers were white. Then we decided to go to American Eagle and get some shoes. We got some flip flops. We also went to Icing and got some earrings and makeup. Then we decided to go home. I went to my house and Jane went to her house.

Chapter 5- Just Look
I walked to the old smelly kitchen to see if we had popcicles. We did. I had to make sure it wasn't stale. I took a lick. Mmm. Just perfect. I walked to my room. Ringgggg went my black berry that I got a few months ago. I opened it.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hi! Wanna go to the mall? My mom said she'd pay for everything."
"Yes, I'd love to."
We hung up and I went to her house. Then her mom drove us to the mall. We decided to go to a place where they paint our nails. I decided for neon yellow and Jane wanted baby blue. It was so great to get our nails painted by a professional. We went to claires and got some earrings. Then we put them in. We looked so nice. Finally we went to DEBs. We each got a prom dress and high heels. Then we payed and put them on in the changing room. Jane's mom asked us why we were all dressed up. Then we told her about the dance. It was tomorrow. We told her that we were going to get our hair done. Only if she would pay.
"Of course! I love to pay cause every dance is so beautiful. Well we better get going. Then she drove us home and she dropped me off. I went to talk to my mom. I asked her if I could go to Jane's house.
"Yeah just call and make sure it is ok." she said while trying to read a book.
"Thanks!" I said while calling Jane's mother. She said yes. I was so happy. I ran upstairs and packed. Then I walked over to Jane's house. I couldn't believe I was going.

Chapter 6- Sleep over
I rang Jane's doorbell. Then her mom answered the door. Jane came down from the long staircase. "wow." I said. "I know!" Jane cheered. "Well where do I put my stuff?" I asked. "Follow me." Jane said skipping up the stairs. I followed her. I saw pictures of Jane and me. I felt like I was part of their family. "Hey, Arlyn. Where is your dad?" Jane said walking through the halls. "He is in the navy." I said. "I haven't seen him since I was four." I sighed. "oh I bet you miss him. Well here is your room." Jane said. "yes I have thought about him so much and wondering what he is doing every second and everyday." I said staring at the room. "I will be right though this door when we go to sleep."she said to me."What door?" I asked. "Oh let me get the remote. Ta da!" she said walking to her room. "wow." I said. "So are you happy about the dance?" she asked. "Yeah." I said. "let's go outside and do gymnastics" "Ok" she said. Then we ran outside we played for hours. Finally we went inside. We were singing and dancing. We were having a great time. Then we went to bed. I love her house. We brushed our teeth and went to bed. I fell alseep. Jane woke me up cause it was morning and m mom had called and she wanted me to come home and go to school. So I did just that.

Chapter 7-The Prom
After school I ran to my room to get ready for the prom. She had half an hour. She put on a pink dress, pink nail polish, pink hair bow, and pink high heels. Then she was all set. She drove over to the school. She hoped she looked ok in front of everyone. Then she walked in and saw Jane. She had a similar outfit in blue. They were like sisters. We had been best friends for a long time. Then I saw jake and wondered if he was going to ask me to dance. I sat there the whole time and Jake didnt ask me. I saw him with Tiffany. I ran out but my shoe heel came off. I was so unhappy so I ran out crying while everyone else was laughing. Then I went to my car and drove home. The only thing that could cheer me up was my dad. I came home and saw someones car parked in our driveway. I wondered whose car it was. I hope my mom is ok. Maybe I should stay out here. Then I desided I might as well see who it is. Then I walked in the house and I saw my dad.

Chapter 8-My Dad
"Mom." I said. "yeah." she called out from the kitchen. "Isn't that dad out there?" I asked. "It sure is." she said. "what's worng?" Then I repliedand said "The prom was horrible. I lost my heel and I never got to dance and everyone laughed at me." "Oh. Is there anything we can do for you?" my mom asked. "I don't know." I said. "what are you doing?" "Remodeling." she said. "Oh." I said. "Your dad is staying home and he got a lot of money so we can rebuild our house." she said sounding tired. "Oh that's awesome!" I said walking to my room. I kept thinking about the prom and how bad it was. I wish I could one wish. One that would be good and not get bad. I know that'll never happen though. I sighed. Then I took off my shoes and plopped on the bed and fell alseep hoping for a wish that would come true some how some where and some day.

Chapter 9- The wish I wished
Then I woke up. I looked down at myself. I reliezed my wish came true. I was little again. I screamed in shock. I was a young 5 year old. I went to my mom. She didn't look any different and she didn't seem to notice I was young. I wondered if Jane was little too. I ran over to her house. Then knocked on the door. A little five year old opened the door. "Jane?" I questioned. "Arlyn!" she shouted happily. "The wish I wished came true!" I said jumping up and down. "Me too" I love being a kid. So we went over to the park! I went on the monkey bars and Jane went down the slide. Then we did cart-wheels. We went to get ice cream. Then we told our parents about the wish. They didn't even listen. We were very upset. So then we decided to take off. We didn't know where we would end up. We didn't care. All we needed were each other. Not another wish. We had each other

Chapter 10- W--H Valley
"Life has been great so far, but things will go wrong. I can count on it for sure." I said to Jane while looking for a spot to rest. " Yeah, just like in the book I read." Jane said staring at a sign. "I wonder what W--S Valley is..." I said in an akward voice that sounded like an old record that was all scrached up. "I don't know." Jane said walking over to the sign. I quickly followed her. For a five year old she sure walked fast. Way faster than normal. That was odd. Normally I was the fast one, but I didn't care because we were itrying to figure out what W--S Valley was. Jane walked unto the sidewalk and grabbed my hand. You're all I've got she said to me quietly. So we both walked into W--S Valley. Suddenly we were Teens again. I was amazed at this. No one was there except us so I went to look around. We found books, jackets, and mp3 players lying around. I was really scared. I suddenly saw a rose. Jane followed me. I sat down with her. The rose reminded me of Beauty and the Beast. So I layed down and stroked the petals of the hidden rose among the W--S Valley.

The End
ValentinaHug
ValentinaHug

Graphic Skills : 5518

Back to top Go down

A hidden rose among the W__H Valley Empty Re: A hidden rose among the W__H Valley

Post by ~Zoe~ Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:48 pm

awsome story
~Zoe~
~Zoe~

Graphic Skills : 5633

http://awsomegraphics.niceboard.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A hidden rose among the W__H Valley Empty Re: A hidden rose among the W__H Valley

Post by ValentinaHug Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Thank you very much zoe.
ValentinaHug
ValentinaHug

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadine Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:41 pm

It's a very beautiful story =)
Nadine
Nadine

Graphic Skills : 5219

Back to top Go down

Post by ValentinaHug Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:41 pm

I am go glad you like it!
ValentinaHug
ValentinaHug

Back to top Go down

Post by DestinyGirlsRock10 Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:40 am

Amazing Story
DestinyGirlsRock10
DestinyGirlsRock10

Graphic Skills : 5210

http://www.internetgamesgalore.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ValentinaHug Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 pm

thanks everyone!
ValentinaHug
ValentinaHug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum